Fraud Reviewer 40 hours
The Tix Travel Group is one of the largest airline ticket sellers of the Netherlands. Because of our booked success and the fast (international) growth which comes along with it, we are looking for a Fraud Reviewer.
Are you comfortable with making fast decisions? And are you passionate about working in the dynamic Travel Industry? Please read!
Your challenges and responsibility
The Fraud Reviewer is responsible for researching key risk transactions and utilizing exceptions to identify external fraud. Reviewing detailed fraud detection information from various sources that provide suspect or unusual activity. Proactively analyses transactional data to minimize fraud loss and chargeback rates.
- Review queued transactions by utilizing a wide array of fraud tools to determine order validity;
- Identify fraud trends by analyzing order and transaction patterns;
- Interface with customers and banks to validate customer information;
- Analyze transactional data to suggest anti-fraud process improvements;
- Resolve fraud related customer issues, enable sales and create a positive customer experience;
- Proactively own and drive value adding initiatives;
- Other duties as assigned.
Who are your team members?
You are part of our fraud team in the Netherlands (Breda).
What do we have to offer?
- A competitive salary;
- An inspiring and very dynamic environment;
- An innovative, data-driven environment;
- A young, international team around you;
- Opportunities to develop yourself.
- You are a Native level English or Dutch speaker and write;
- A background in e-commerce fraud is required;
- 1+ years customer service experience required (call center, airline or travel agency experience is a big plus);
- Experience with a card not present environment is required;
- Strong internet research, Microsoft Office, and overall PC skills;
- Exceptional communication skills & strong analytical skills;
- Self-motivated, and able to thrive in queue environment;
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Flexibility to adapt and able to manage multiple assignments while working independently;
- Knowledge of chargeback handling is a big plus;
- Knowledge and/or experience with order management systems and fraud software is a big plus;
- Fluency in an extra EU language is a big plus;
- May require weekends, non-business hours and holidays;
- Successful completion of a company-prescribed background check is required.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated