Fraud, Risk & Payment Specialist
The Tix Travel Group is one of the largest airline ticket sellers of the Netherlands. Because of our booked success and the fast (international) growth which comes along with it, we are looking for a creative, organized and analytical Online Fraude Specialist.
Are you internet-savvy and do you have experience with fraud management tools and practice? Please read!
As an Payment / Risk Specialist, you are our expert in this specific area. You will be responsible from A to Z according to prevent and deal with fraud. You know which fraud management tools and practices are the best and you make sure the whole company is aware of them. You have knowledge of PSP’s & Acquiring.
Your main challenges and responsibility
- Monitor customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity such as account takeover, transactional fraud, theft of customer information and other risks in the card-not-present space;
- Act as the point of contact between clients, customers and credit card issuers and payment providers to ensure all orders are verifiable and authorized;
- Manage transaction verification processes and react real-time on fraudulent transactions;
- Create and maintain a documented workflow to prevent fraud and minimize chargebacks; proactively identify and implement process improvements;
- Own various ad-hoc projects to support reporting, team workflows and continuous improvement of the preventing model you created yourself together with the Management Team;
- Support processes across key partners – Supply Chain/Payment Operations/ Legal/ Law Enforcement/Security/ Retail Loss Prevention;
- Respond to escalated loss prevention issues, industry risk alerts, bank alerts and consumer alerts;
- Supports new website launch processes for mitigation of limit abuse and payment risk.
- Remain up-to-date on industry best practices, trends and fraud behaviors through internal and external professional development opportunities;
- Support the needs of the business, especially during Holidays and peak sales periods.
Your team members
You are part of the Finance team, but you will interface directly and closely with Operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- At least 2 years of experience in e-commerce payment fraud risk required;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills especially Excel;
- Experience with Fraud and Card-not-present concepts, practices and procedures;
- Display excellent organization skills and the ability to document and communicate findings in a concise manner to appropriate parties;
- Excellent online proficiency with social media and cyber research;
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills combined with the ability to clearly and thoroughly document findings;
- Demonstrates patience, integrity and the ability to network with internal and external contacts;
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize tasks of competing priority.
- Analytical skills, including ability to create reports;
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools;
- Ability to multitask while remaining detail oriented;
- Highly adaptable to learning new processes and willingness to build technical skills;
- Proven ability to communicate at a professional level with internal partners and external clients both written and spoken;
- Ability to work independently;
- Willing to work in holiday season;
- Understands the vision, direction and culture of TIX;
What do we have to offer?
- A competitive salary;
- An inspiring and very dynamic environment;
- An innovative, data-driven environment;
- An office inside of an old brewery in the centre of Breda;
- A young, international team around you;
- Opportunities to develop yourself;
- An openness to flexible hours.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated