Sr. Contracting Manager
Tix.nl strives to be the most unburdened Online Travel Organization. Because of our booked success and the fast (international) growth which comes along with it, we are looking for an experienced Sr. Contracting Manager!
We are looking for a Contracting Manager who have experiece of negotiating with airlines. The role involves with airlines to negotiate rates and contracts with them, and therefore enabling them to offer our clients great deals. This is a very hands on role in a challenging and competitive environment – the rol needs lot of energy and enthusiasm and a commercial attitude.
Responsibilities will include building strong relationships with suppliers, contract negotiation with suppliers and liaising with various other departments within the business. This is an great opportunity to be part of our growing business! Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Contracting, neotiating and trading with airlines in several country’s;
- Analyze and manage the best Contracting options voor the company;
- Build a strong foundation and relatonships with airlines;
- Ability to convince hotels of special contrachting deals, promotions, and offers to gain a better position in the country and obtain a higher market share;
- Will be required t orepresent the company with a professional image at all times and to promote the company image at all times and growth with the airlines;
- Follow up the risk contracts that the company can have in the destination, and take the right decisions to avoid any loss;
- Successfully negotiate the strongest commercial terms of business with airlines.
The ideal candidate has:
But what do we offer you?
- Work experience as Contracting Manager (preferably in the Travel Industry);
- You are very commercial and can easily 'push doors';
- You are a Strong negotiator and relationship builder;
- Stakeholder management skills and is able to build sustainable working relationships;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Fluency in Dutch and English is essential;
- Experience working with upper level management;
- Strong pro-active decision-making ability.
- A dynamic environment that changes continuously;
- Data-driven colleagues who like to innovate;
- Cool location in an old beer brewery in Breda;
- An international young team that grows;
- Opportunities to develop yourself well;
- And of course not unimportant, a suitable salary.