Tix.nl strives to be the most unburdened Online Travel Organization. Because of our booked success and the fast (international) growth which comes along with it, we are looking for an innovative and result driven Trainer!
Do you have knowledge of training GDS Amadeus and Learning Management Systems and do you love to coach and train people to a higher level? Please read!
Your main challenges and responsibility
- Demonstrates the necessary fundamental training concepts, including facilitation, instruction, and classroom management to ensure optimal learning;
- Develops, establishes, and maintains training materials/ curriculum;
- Training & developing employees to reach their targets;
- Giving & receiving constructive Feedback and provide guidance;
- Administers written and online knowledge checks and provide reports of participant performance to management;
- Develops relationships with international teams to identify changes in workflow or functions that may require new or revised training.
- You have at least HBO working and thinking level;
- You have proven training experience;
- Knowledge of training GDS Amadeus and Learning Management Systems;
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills to maximize effectiveness of learning and knowledge transfer;
- Practical knowledge of appropriate technology, travel industry GDS is required (Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre);
- Understanding of and ability to apply learning methodologies.
- You are able to achieve resilient and exemplary training;
- You are very patient;
- You able to detect potential, observe & assess from an analytical point of view;
- Tact, to motivate learners with different ability levels;
- Assessing training needs and agreeing learning aims;
- You are motivate to achieve the best development of the employees;
- You have good sense of fingertips to give adequate Feedback to employees;
- You are able to prioritize, effectively organized, meet deadlines and reliable as well as results-oriented;
- You are able to apply a sound understanding of business acumen and adult learning practices.