Because of our success and rapid international growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic Coach Customer Support! Do you enjoy to help, motivate and support people? Do you work Independent and do you have a proactive attitude? Then Tix Travel Group is your next destination!
When you check in at Tix Travel Group you are responsible for a diverse range of tasks. With your all-round knowledge, you have to pick up the following tasks:
• You help, motivate and support the Customer Support Travel Consultants;
• You identify where customer contact can be returned and how our agents can do their work more easily;
• You are the first point of contact for the Customer Support department and where necessary you help out with problems;
• In order to plan everything as optimal as possible, you contact our office in Curaçao daily.
• You ensure the most efficient handling of the workload. With the goal to deliver both quality and quantity;
• You assess the sign-offs that come in and if necessary take action to solve the problem and / or use this as a learning opportunity for the team;
• You enable your team to learn and grow together from the "mistakes" you encounter.
In addition, it is your responsibility that the Travel Consultants know exactly what to do and what is expected of them on the weekend and or at the time that you are not present!
The Tix Travel Group is one of the largest online sellers or airline tickets in the Netherlands. In addition, we offer accommodation, car rental and activities. Our Headquarter is in Breda and every day we work with 60 employees on the success of the organization. We also have offices in Curaçao, Germany and Poland. Tix Travel Group is active in more than 20 countries!
You are part of our team in Breda. The total team consists of about 20 Travel Consultants, all with a different background. In addition to our office in Breda, we have several offices spread across Europe and Curaçao.
• You do not mind working at least 2 days a month in the weekend;
• You have extensive knowledge of amadeus;
• You are customer, service and commercially oriented and work accurately;
• You have people skills;
• You are a motivated, inspiring and flexible team player;
• You master the Dutch and English language in word and in writing; extra languages are desired;
Assortment on board
• You receive a competitive salary;
• You are preferably available full-time;
• You work in an inspiring and dynamic environment;
• One of the coolest offices in Breda (we are located in an old beer brewery);
• An innovative, data-driven and growing organization;
• Working in a young and international team;
• The best team activity’s & get-togethers!