Travel Consultant USA in Curaçao (day & night shifts)
The Tix Travel Group is one of the largest airline ticket sellers of the Netherlands. Because of our booked success and the fast (international) growth which comes along with it, we are looking for a customer friendlyTravel Consultant.
Do you love to help our American/English Customers with your great communication skills and ability to solve problems? And are you passionate about working in the dynamic Travel Industry? Please read!
Your challenges and responsibility
Your main challenge is to guide our Customers through questions and problems concerning their bookings and confirmations. Actually, from A to Z, in a pro active way by all the resources you have, you make sure they stay a Happy Customer.
- You take care of a professional and kind handling of the online airline tickets;
- You give advice to the Customers regarding their booked trips;
- You are the link between our suppliers (airlines, hotels and car rental companies) and our customer.
- Your Customer contact is by telephone, chat, social media and email.
Who are your team members?
You are part of our great team of (international) Travel Consultants in Curaçao.
- You are a native American;
- You are flexible to work also on weekends and evenings (till 02.00);
- Having experience in working in a GDS (Amadeus, Galileo) and/or working in the Travel Industry (preferably).
- You have good commercial insights;
- You are able te be patient and to empathize with the Customer;
- You are very friendly and enthusiastic and always willing to help the Customer;
- You love to take responsibility.
What do we have to offer?
- A competitive salary;
- An inspiring and very dynamic environment;
- An innovative, data-driven environment;
- A young, international team around you;
- Opportunities to develop yourself.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated