Because of our success and rapid international growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic Travel advisor! Do you have all-round knowledge in the world of aviation and are you a true Amadeus expert? Are you in addition commercial oriented, accurate and do you like to help customers? Then Tix Travel Group is your next destination!
When you check in at Tix Travel Group you are responsible for a diverse range of tasks. With your all-round knowledge, you have to pick up the following tasks:
• Daily contact with our customers;
• Advisory (and coaching) role within a dynamic team;
• You solve all sorts of problems; with your expertise you always know how to find a solution;
• You offer support in case of problems and bottlenecks with tickets and aviation issues;
• You assist your colleagues in handling changes and / or cancellations;
• You check the calculated ticket rates;
• You inform about tariff, tax and other changes of airlines;
• You collect information about rate structures and arrangements;
• You are aware of and apply all international procedures and regulations.
The Tix Travel Group is one of the largest online sellers or airline tickets in the Netherlands. In addition, we offer accommodation, car rental and activities. Our Headquarter is in Breda and every day we work with 60 employees on the success of the organization. We also have offices in Curaçao, Germany and Poland. Tix Travel Group is active in more than 20 countries!
You are part of our team in Breda. The total team consists of about 20 Travel Consultants, all with a different background. In addition to our office in Breda, we have several offices spread across Europe and Curaçao.
• You have extensive knowledge of the Amadeus reservation system;
• You are customer, service and commercially oriented and work accurately;
• You have people skills;
• You are a motivated, inspiring and flexible team player;
• You master the Dutch and English language in word and in writing; extra languages are desired;
• You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality.
Assortment on board
• You receive a competitive salary;
• You are preferably available full-time;
• You work in an inspiring and dynamic environment;
• One of the coolest offices in Breda (we are located in an old beer brewery);
• An innovative, data-driven and growing organization;
• Working in a young and international team;
• The best team activity’s & get-togethers!